Chad Johnson headbutted ex-wife Evelyn Lozada so hard during their infamous domestic dispute last year, she was left with a massive bloody gash on her forehead - and TMZ has obtained photographic evidence.
Lots of people said that Evelyn made a big production about nothing. See the photo below. Do you agree? See more at www.tmz.com
Graphic by http://teen-babble.com
1. Remember, the mother is a woman, a person, with emotions just like you. This one is hard to accept, but keep in mind that in some situations the mother actually loved/"loved" the father. Many people think that they're going to marry their baby's daddy, but end up single parents. Maybe this brings about the bitterness. Ask your man about the relationship, how he felt about the news of his child's conception and the end of the relationship. That might help you understand the baby mama more and your man more.
2. THE BABY MAMA AINT GOING NO WHERE---GET USED TO HER~It's crazy to try and imagine "If she wasn't here, all of this would be easie or even If she would just sign over custody and be gone..." Yes, it would be easier as far as drama goes - but wake up and smell the drama, she's not going anywhere.
3. Try some conversation with the baby mama. Put it out there that you aren't trying to replace her, you acknowledge that there is a bond you cannot break between herself, the child, and your man. This might help clear the air a little bit between you and her. Most mothers see another "motherly figure" as a impostor to the throne in a way, make sure she's aware you're going to rule your household accordingly, but the child will still know who their mother is.
4. Let your man BE a man. If the mother does something that upsets you, don't be the aggressor and call her out or try to open up a can of whop ass. When things like this happen, default to your man to handle it. Make him aware of how you feel and let him handle it how he sees fit. If you verbally fight with the mother, she'll verbally fight with your man, you'll vent to your man, he'll snap from all the griping - relationship over. Communication is key.
5. COMMUNICATION IS KEY---Share how you feel. Your feelings are just as important and valid as his. Just because you are not the one with the child doesn't mean you don't have some say in how the situation with that child is handled. If he is truly wanting the relationship to last these are changes he will be willing to make. A relationship implies that both parties will have a buy-in NOT just one but both
Scandal Star Kerry Washington is in line to become the next “Bond Girl.”
WOW!!! Bengals CB Adam “Pacman” Jones’ arrest on one count of assault for punching a female patron outside of a bar. - See more at bossip.com: (click here)